Color in Design Awards
Awards for printed graphic design work, website or other interactive communication published. Hosted by Print Magazine, HOW magazine, and Pantone.
- 2010: Adopt Love/Foster Hope
The W3 Awards honors creative excellence on the web, and recognizes the creative and marketing professionals behind award winning sites, videos and marketing programs.
- 2010 Silver Winner: Socialmarketing.com
- 2009 Silver Winner: HIV Stops with Us
- 2009 Silver Winner: Healthy Penis
- 2008 Best in Show: Me Not Meth
- 2008 Silver Winner: Don’t Write Me Off
Honors the achievements of the "Creative Davids" who derive their strength from big ideas, rather than stratospheric budgets. Sanctioned and judged by the International Academy of the Visual Arts.
- 2016: Silver Award for Websites, Health: I Have Syphilis
- 2016: Silver Award for Design/Print in Outdoor, Billboard/Poster: Swallow This
- 2016: Silver Award for Commercial, Public Service: Trust But Verify - Stop Elder Financial Abuse
- 2016: Silver Award for Design/Print in Outdoor, Transit: Our Sexual Revolution
- 2014: Silver Award, Public Service: HIV Stops With Me: Undetectable
- 2014: Silver Award, Family/Parenting: Will S/he Grow Out of It?
- 2007: Family Builders: Adopt Love/Foster Hope
- 2007: Resist Meth
- 2005: HIV Stops with Me
The Telly Awards honor the very best local, regional, and cable television commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film productions, and work created for the Web.
- 2014: Independence, Sonoma County Department of Health Services
- 2010: Knowing is Everything, Voices for Illinois Children
- 2007: Don’t Write Me Off
- 2006: HIV Stops with Me
- 2005: Healthy Penis
The Webby Awards is the leading international award honoring excellence on the Internet.
- 2010 Adopt Love/Foster Hope
- 2005 People’s Voice Award, Health: HIV Stops with Me
- 2003 People’s Voice Award, Health: HIV Stops with Me
The Communicator Awards is the leading international awards program honoring creative excellence for Communications Professionals.
- 2016: Gold Communicator Award of Excellence, Film/Video Category: Good Food Here
- 2016: Communicators Silver Award Distinction, Print/Poster: Love is Not A Choice
- 2016: Communicators Silver Award Distinction, Website: What Moves You!
- 2015: Communicators Silver Award of Distinction, Public Service Advertising: IDNYC
- 2014: Gold Award of Excellence, Online Video:Independence
- 2014: Gold Award of Excellence, Public Relations/Communications Community Awareness Program: Testing Makes Us Stronger
- 2014: Gold Award of Excellence, Websites- Health: Sugar Bites
- 2012: Distinction for Social Responsibility: Immunity
- 2012: Distinction for Health and Wellness: Vaccinations Protect Generations
- 2010: Patients are Listening, Don’t be Silent
National Gay Media Association
The National Gay Media Association's Ad Pop Award recognizes advertising agencies for outstanding creative production and media planning in a campaign targeting LGBT audiences
- 2016: Ad Pop Award Nonprofit Category: Swallow This
- 2016: Ad Pop Award Nonprofit Category: Information is Powerful Medicine
American Graphic Design Awards
It honors outstanding new work of all kinds in 23 categories from print and packaging to internet and interactive design. Hosted by the editors of Graphic Design USA
- 2014: Take Pride, Leave Cigarettes
- 2014: Information is Powerful Medicine
- 2009: HWSM Station Domination
- 2009: INPUD Drug User Peace Initiative
- 2008: Resist Meth
- 2008: Don’t Be Silent
- 2008: HIV Stops with Me
- 2007: Don’t Erase your Future
- 2007: Good Party Host
- 2007: Don’t Write Me Off
- 2007 Public Health Education Health Promotion Materials Contest, Electronic Materials: Don’t Erase your Future